There are a number of reasons why On-Site Weight & Balance Inc. located in Florida. will be a good fit for your airplane and helicopter weighing needs. Lets take a look at a few.
- Convenience The scales come to the aircraft. There is no need for the aircraft to relocate to the scales. This makes it an easy process and cost effective. We work hard to make the appointment coincide with your work and inspection schedule. We cover the state of Florida as well as the South East United States for Larger Aircraft.
- Cost Effective The cost associated with purchasing, maintaining, calibrating and certifying the scales are spread out over all the aircraft we weigh and not the one or two or three you need to weigh. If an aircraft would need to be relocated the cost of moving that aircraft must be factored in. Lets not forget that not all aircraft could be moved before the paper work is complete.
- Efficiency Fast, Quick, and Easy. We show up with the equipment needed on the day and time we discuss. State of the art Jackson Aircraft Scales ensure accurate weights and we generate a weight and balance report while we are at your location to get the aircraft back in service or in the air for the first time.
- Professionalism The Technician is FAA Certified with your needs in mind. We do one thing, weigh aircraft for you and you are job 1.
- Service We provide service for aircraft owners, repair facilities, FBO’s and fleet maintenance around the state of Florida and the South East United States. From homebuilts to heavys we have the equipment to get the job done when and where you need it.
- Timeliness We are on call with our office phone at our side at all times. Please call ahead to schedule but know if you wait till the last minute we will do everything we can to get you in the air and fit you in.
Please click on “Prepare to Weigh the Aircraft” so you and the aircraft are ready to weigh when we arrive.
On-Site Weight & Balance Inc.
…..A Balance of cost and convenience